West Australian Alternative Energy is a specialist provider of high quality commercial solar energy systems. We are a Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer who deliver energy solutions to commercial businesses throughout Western Australia.
We have a full time position available for a CEC accredited Electrician. You will be installing solar PV systems on commercial sites throughout the Perth region.
You will lead the team using your effective people skills. You will work alongside and supervise apprentices and trade assistants on Commercial PV systems.
Skills and experience
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Keen and motivated attitude to work
- Excellent time management
- General paperwork for STC
- Strong focus on workplace health and safety
- Firm understanding of compliance requirements and practices
- A Class Electrical Licence
- CEC accreditation
- First Aid Certificate (preferred)
- EWP (preferred)
- Working Safely at Heights
- Driver’s licence
- White Card
What we provide
- An excellent opportunity to join an expanding company in a supportive team environment
- Work vehicle and fuel card provided
- Full time hours Monday to Friday, no weekends!
- January 2018 start
Please note that previous solar experience is essential for this role. Subcontractors need not apply.
Please send your CV & covering letter to: email@example.com or call 1300 007 670 if you require further information.