- 10 October, 20172017-10-10T09:00:00
- 9:00 AM 2017-10-10T09:00:00 - 1:30 PM 2017-10-10T01:30:00
- Novotel Sydney Central, 169 -179 Thomas Street, Sydney, 2000
As the large-scale solar industry ramps up in Australia, the Clean Energy Council, supported by ARENA, presents the first in a series of industry workshops on effective approaches for building sustained community support for new large-scale solar developments.
This is a free event, but places are limited! We will announce dates for master classes in Brisbane and Melbourne in coming weeks.
With expert guidance from social licence consultancy Futureye, participants will:
- explore why the choice of engagement strategy is central to the success of any major project
- capture learnings from social licence case studies from a range of industries
- understand how to manage and reduce the risks of negative community reactions
- define approaches for building positive and sustainable relationships with communities.
Who should attend?
Business leaders, senior development managers and stakeholder engagement specialists in the large-scale solar and EPC contracting industry.