- 21 June, 20182018-06-21T09:30:00
- 9:30 AM 2018-06-21T09:30:00 - 1:00 PM 2018-06-21T01:00:00
- HSF, Level 42, 101 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Growth in energy storage has revealed new opportunities and key challenges for the Australian market. The Clean Energy Council presents a series of events assessing the evolving regulatory framework, consumer markets, large scale projects, and the role battery storage can play on the electricity network.
Markets and trends
Get the latest updates for energy storage in the national market, discussed by policy makers, tech leaders, and industry analysts. The Melbourne event will unpack the emerging trends, opportunities for the storage market and look at energy storage in the context of an upcoming election.
- Emma Fagan, Tesla Energy Policy and Regulatory Manager, Tesla Motors Australia
- Carl Christiansen, Consultant | Business Development & Transactions, ARENA
- Alan Reid, Business Development Manager, Reposit
- Doug Cook, Chief of Strategy and New Business, Greensync
- Justin Harding, Distributed Energy & Innovation Manager, AusNet
- Warwick Johnston, Managing Director, SunWiz
- Kane Thornton, Chief Executive, Clean Energy Council
- David Southwick, Shadow Minister for Energy
- Simon Corbell, Victorian Renewable Energy Advocate