The Clean Energy Council has worked hard over the last year to give installers access to the high quality professional development opportunities and technical support to ensure the best possible standard of solar installations across Australia.
Here is a snapshot of what we achieved last financial year.
The hard work by our accreditation team aims to:
- increase the uptake of solar PV systems by giving customers increased confidence in the design and installation work
- improve the safety, performance and reliability of solar PV systems installed in the field
- encourage industry best practice for all design and installation work involving solar PV systems
- give solar installers access to training opportunities to keep their skills up-to-date
- maintain a network of competent solar PV systems designers and installers.
We look forward to continuing to work with all installers and the broader solar industry to continue to raise the bar on safety, performance, reliability and quality.