Fantastic opportunity to bring your industry experience and play a key role in maintaining a high standard of integrity within the clean energy industry!
- Contribute to the growth and integrity of Australia’s Solar Industry
- Work with a passionate team in a values-based organisation
- Immediate start, 12-month contract
- Melbourne CBD location
The key objective of the Code of Conduct Coordinator role is to work with all members of the team to provide ongoing support to the operations and development of the CEC’s ASR program. The role’s primary focus and responsibility will be managing the process of new applications and answering queries from applicants, potential applicants and the general public.
Key objectives for the role are:
- Manage the application and renewal process for the ASR program by performing appropriate integrity and documentation checks including reviewing an applicant’s sales, quoting and contract documentation and processes together with other corporate documentation; correspond and follow up with applicants throughout the process.
- Maintain customer records on the CRM database and continue to review and develop systems, processes and documentation.
- Develop effective communications and engage with stakeholders in a timely and effective way.
- Consumer enquiries and promoting the Code of Conduct at events.
- Provide general support in the areas of risk management, compliance and governance to the Corporate Services Team.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Must have experience working in the clean energy industry, particularly in solar.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a customer service and/or administrative role (ideally experience with assessments/complaints/dispute resolution/regulation).
- Works with a thorough approach and high attention to detail with good follow up.
- Proven service-oriented work ethic and an ability to handle demanding clients.
- A good lateral thinker and problem solver
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office and CRM (Salesforce or similar).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and adapt to a changing work environment
In return, for your outstanding work ethic and motivation, you will be rewarded with a:
- Competitive salary package
- Fabulous team environment
- Passionate and driven, value-based organisation
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please email your cover letter and resume ASAP to [email protected]. Applications will be reviewed progressively.
*Only successful applicants will be notified.