As a Junior Project Development Engineer, you will be part of the company’s development and construction team, working with various consultants to navigate a portfolio of renewable energy projects through planning and approvals phases. You will be coordinating projects as they move through other key phases of the project development life cycle.
The role will be based in Sydney and will involve some overnight travel to the project sites based regionally and interstate as required.
- Planning experience (3 - 5 years) – in particular coordinating applications and obtaining development consents for either solar and/or wind energy projects is highly desirable.
- A detailed understanding of state planning legislation in NSW and QLD as applicable to utility-scale renewable energy projects is preferred
- Experience with stakeholder and community engagement and landowner consultation
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Basic financial management and numerical analysis skills (ie: spreadsheeting, budget management, etc.)
- Highly organised, analytical, demonstrating a can-do attitude, flexibility and adaptability are also highly desirable.
- Being part of a small team you will also need to be an independent worker who is motivated to deliver defined outcomes without a high level of supervision.
- Degree qualified engineer or planner
In return, you will receive the opportunity to join a highly successful renewable energy business that will offer rewarding and tangible career growth and exposure to some of the most exciting large-scale projects in Australia’s flourishing renewable energy industry.
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]