- Provide strategic leadership to a new consumer code
- Passionate values-driven team
- Full time, 12-month contract
- Melbourne CBD location
A great opportunity to contribute to one of Australia's growing industries. We are seeking a NETCC Project Manager who will provide strategic leadership to the coordination of the administration of the New Energy Technology Consumer Code (NETCC or Code), launch it and eventually work closely with the Approved Solar Retailer (ASR) Manager to transition the ASR Program into the new Code.
The role will report to the EGM Industry Integrity and will involve working with the CEC, key stakeholders and the interim NETCC Industry Council to draft a bid for the CEC to become the Code's Administrator and Steward.
Once the CEC is established as the Code's Administrator and Steward, the Project manager will have direct responsibility for managing all aspects of the establishment of the new Code at the CEC, including;
- defining and articulating a clear long-term direction for the Code, including setting strategy, planning, milestones and metrics of success
- establishing all necessary systems and processes to run the Code program
- managing the transition of the current ASR Program into the new Code, and
- ensuring the Code is best placed to develop into the industry's behind the meter benchmark code of conduct
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A strong policy background, with a demonstrated understanding of strategic issue management
- Experience in a role requiring an understanding of the renewable energy industry
- Good understanding of policy issues relating to consumers around ‘behind the meter’ products and services
- Good understanding of the regulatory framework for the protection of consumers of renewable energy products and services
- Understanding of relevant statutory provisions, standards and frameworks relating to the solar PV sector and electricity supply sector
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience
- Strong change and project management experience
- Strong strategic and management skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and adapt to a changing work environment
In return, for your outstanding work ethic and motivation, you will be rewarded with a:
- Competitive salary package
- Fabulous team environment
- Passionate and driven, value-based organisation
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you! Initial enquiries should be directed to Georgie Smith via email to [email protected]. Applications can be emailed to Serena Gleeson at [email protected].
*Only successful applicants will be notified.