- Excellent career opportunity for a highly technical, A-grade solar electrician
- Make a difference and influence the future of the clean energy industry
- Flexible full-time role
- Melbourne, CBD location
Be at the forefront of the solar PV industry by providing technical support to Clean Energy Council accredited designers and installers.
The role provides technical support for the Solar Accreditation program, we accredit individual electricians to install and design solar PV systems. Accredited installers are eligible for government incentives and rebates and have access to professional development and technical support.
Key objectives for the role are:
- Customer Service - provide exceptional customer service by listening to the needs of each customer and actioning in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
- Providing technical advice - answer phone and email enquiries from accredited installers and designers providing advice on installation guidelines, electrical safety and various state and national regulations.
- Networking - help develop content for and host events around the country.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- A CEC Accredited PV designer/installer, CEC Battery Endorsement an advantage
- A qualified electrician
- Experience installing PV
- Experience in answering highly technical questions, clearly and succinctly relaying technical information
- Knowledge of relevant legislative and statutory provisions, standards and frameworks relating to the PV sector and electricity supply sector
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Office suite of packages, especially Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and adapt to a changing work environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisation and time management skills
In return, for your outstanding work ethic and motivation, you will be rewarded with a:
- Competitive salary package
- Fabulous team environment
- Passionate and driven, value-based organisation
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please email your cover letter and resume ASAP to [email protected]. Applications will be reviewed progressively.
*Only successful applicants will be notified.
About the Clean Energy Council
The Clean Energy Council is the peak body for the renewable energy and energy storage industry in Australia. We represent and work with hundreds of leading businesses operating in solar, wind, energy efficiency, hydro, bioenergy, energy storage, geothermal and marine along with nearly 6000 solar installers. We are committed to accelerating the transformation of Australia’s energy system to one that is smarter and cleaner.