Applications to speak at the Australian Clean Energy Summit are now open.
The Clean Energy Council are calling industry leaders, government and finance experts to share the models, trends and technology innovations driving Australia's transition to clean energy who would like to speak at the Australian Clean Energy Summit.
Potential topics include:
- International perspectives and global trends
- Finance and investment
- Policy, smart regulation and the role for Government in the clean energy transition
- Future technologies
- Hydrogen and renewable energy exports
- Building and strengthening the grid
- Overcoming the grid connection challenge
- Distributed energy resources
- Energy storage
- Evolving business models
- Smart grid
- The role of the consumer
- Community and social licence
- Digital divergence
- Project showcase
- Electric vehicles
- Future market design
- Developing the workforce of the future
Apply now for your chance to speak to technical experts from around Australia.