- Carry out in-house electrical works associated with preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance activities for the plant. These activities involve working with:
- AC/DC Cabling
- Power stations, inverters and MV transformers
- Strings / Combiner Boxes / PV Modules
- Weather stations, security systems and monitoring systems
- Substation HV assets
- Ensuring maintenance schedules are adhered to effectively.
- Regular inspections and checks to monitor performance of electrical assets.
- Timely response to corrective maintenance tasks, to troubleshoot and diagnose malfunctioning systems and components to locate and correct faults.
- Preparation, tracking, closing and recording of maintenance work orders.
- Coordination of subcontractors and apprentices with support from the Site Manager.
- Liaise with manufacturers and suppliers on technical aspects of the job.
- Support with warranty claims management.
- Ensure tools and equipment are used correctly and maintained in safe working order.
- Ensure critical spares and consumables are maintained in a neat and orderly manner.
- Health and Safety Compliance.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualifications as Electrician in Australia (Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as licenced electrician in Australia
- Knowledge of preventive and corrective electrical maintenance
- Experience in managing subcontractors and suppliers
- Driver Licence
- Experience with Solar PV plants (construction, installation, support) (desirable)
How to apply:
If you are interested and believe you have the required experience, please apply now with your updated CV to Mijail Alarcon - or call 0416800334 for a confidential discussion.