Based in our Brisbane CBD office, this new role will play a pivotal part in supporting the MacIntyre Wind Farm Precinct construction project. In this highly analytical role you will be responsible for performing advanced and diversified reporting to support the Project Manager (Controls) and the Project Leadership Team’s objectives for the project. The position is a fixed 3-year term in line with the duration of the project.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating, editing, and reviewing high-quality management reports and presentations, including project budget tracking, project schedule tracking and project metric analysis of all facets of the project.
- Aggregation and management of complex project risk registers, action items and issue logs.
- Coordinating, organising, and supporting monthly internal and external Management Reporting.
- Proactively evaluating situations and displaying initiative by presenting solutions to the management team including trend analysis and feedback as appropriate.
- Supporting the project leadership team and other staff to ensure goals of the project are achieved.
- Creation and distribution of meeting minutes, meeting actions, and tracking of meeting actions to close-out.
- Where required, scheduling, coordinating project workshops both internal and external.
To succeed in this role you will be a Graduate with a few years’ experience gained from working in an Engineering or Construction setting, with exposure to the Commercial side of projects. Proven skills in Cost Control or a similarly analytical area of Project Management will be advantageous. Further to this, your experience and attributes will include the following:
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality reports, presentations, and other requested documents under tight time constraints.
- Previous exposure to project management, analytical and research methods and techniques.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Sharepoint and Visio or other presentation and Business Intelligence tools.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate with all levels of management and project stakeholders.
- Ability to apply discretion when working with sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work within a team environment, foster and cultivate working relationships with a wide range of employees, and share knowledge and skills with others.
- Analytical skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Current Driver’s License.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
More information about the project: https://www.acciona.com.au/pro...
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.