About the Role:
You will get to work together with Austin Vaughan (Director) and other project managers to create positive customer relationships, liaise with suppliers, manage contractors and site coordination.
You will bring your experience for designing Commercial Solar Projects mostly on AutoCAD & other software applications as part of the delivery team. (* training as required).
In this role you will also be responsible for administration duties associated with Commercial Solar Project Management. We are looking for someone who will be able to contribute to the development of the business and support the upwards growth of the company.
Essentially, we are looking for either an Electrician looking to 'get off the tools' &/or Electrical Engineer (* includes Graduates) with knowledge & passion for Commercial Solar Renewables.
About the Company:
At Pacific Solar, we pride ourselves on being ahead of the game in all things Commercial Solar on a National Level.
We specialise in medium to large scale Commercial Rooftop Solar installations on mostly new D&C warehouse developments for the biggest Developers & Construction companies across Australia. (Clients: Amazon, DHL, Bidfood, Woolworths, Chep, Goodmans, Charter Hall, etc,....)
Our Mission: We aren't looking to be the biggest Commercial Solar EPC - we aspire to be the BEST!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As the successful applicant you will bring your experience & knowledge towards:
- Product delivery including client meetings, contractor management, procurements & logistics, site inspections, distributor DNSP applications, government rebate claims, assisting with budgeting & cashflow management.
- Complete detailed Technical Commercial Solar system designs & proposals from initial contact thru to contracts & completion of onsite works (by contractors).
- The role is primarily office based on commercial solar projects Nationally.
- Improve business systems & processes. (G-Suite, Asana, AutoCAD, PV Sell, Pylon Design, Xero, etc...)
- Training into new product lines & technical Solar equipment.
- Liaise directly with Austin Vaughan (Director)
- Operating within our systems to create and schedule jobs and complete compliance paperwork + invoicing.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Efficient computer admin & software capabilities
- Technical Knowledge of Electrical/Solar (*preferred)
- As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated experience and ability as a Project Manager in the solar/electrical industry. (Sound Technical knowledge)
- Previous experience using software will be highly regarded, * but is not necessary (Asana, AutoCad, PV Sell, Pylon Design tools, HelioScope + more)
- High level communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Proven time management and organisational skills.
- Positive energy with an ability to problem solve.
- Well-developed computer skills and experience using Adobe, Microsoft office, Asana, Xero, AutoCAD will be highly regarded
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Enthusiastic, driven and team focused
- Great work environment with potential for flexible working hours
- Easy access work location with onsite parking
- Competitive salary with opportunity to progress. (range: $80k-$150k)
- Full training provided
Please contact Austin for a preliminary discussion - mob. 0418 353 312 e: [email protected]