The Clean Energy Council is the peak body for the clean energy industry in Australia. We represent and work with hundreds of leading businesses operating in solar, wind, energy efficiency, hydro, bioenergy, energy storage, geothermal and marine along with over 7,000 solar installers. We are committed to accelerating the transformation of Australia’s energy system to one that is smarter and cleaner.
About the role:
An opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator with 2-3 years’ experience that we can invest in!
- Join our fabulous team and grow your career in the clean energy industry
- Strong team culture in a purpose driven organisation
- Melbourne CBD, permanent role, immediate start.
Reporting to the Business Systems Manager, we are seeking a Salesforce Administrator with 2-3 years experience. The Salesforce Administrator is an essential contributor to the Business Systems team and is responsible for the maintenance of the Salesforce CRM.
At the Clean Energy Council (CEC), Salesforce is critical to day-to-day operations of both the membership and compliance sides of the organisation, handling; relationship management functions, payment processing and invoicing functions, client acquisition and renewals.
Key objectives for the role are:
- Data quality: Maintain data integrity and data cleanse processes, contribute to documenting processes and procedures for administering Salesforce and ensure the integrity of data for email marketing and website portal login function.
- Data analysis: Ensure Salesforce views and profiles are configured optimally to support the internal user operations and develop customised reports and dashboards as required.
- Data Integration: Reconciling Salesforce, event platform, MYOB, Marketo and any other system records as required; ensure sustainability of Salesforce fields, records and objects that have an integrated API dependency and ensure CRM Backups systems are maintained and optimised.
- Operational Management: Manage user access, security permissions, email templates and time-based workflows for the platform, support and troubleshoot Salesforce integration issues with Marketo and payment gateways and manage Salesforce integrated forms and custom-built applications.
- Continuous Improvement: Seek opportunities for continuous and process improvement within Salesforce and contribute to the ongoing development and implementation of training for users.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- minimum two years' experience in a similar role
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM-201)
- experience with Salesforce Lightning
- knowledge and expertise in Salesforce and Microsoft Excel
- management of small-to-medium projects
- proven vendor/external developer management skills.
Experience in/using is desirable:
- Apex/Visualforce coding skills
- FormAssembly or similar clouds-based form software
- Jitterbit or similar middleware solution.
In return, for your outstanding work ethic and motivation, you will be rewarded with a:
- competitive salary package
- fabulous team environment
- passionate and driven, value-based organisation
- flexible working arrangements
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please email your cover letter and resume to Kristy Brear at [email protected]. Applications will close Friday 30 July at 11.59 pm AEST.
Please note, only successful candidates will be notified.