Tilt Renewables joined Powering Australian Renewables (PowAR) in August and is now the second largest generator of renewable energy in Australia and we are looking for a Senior GIS Analyst to join our team.
Reporting to the Development Portfolio Manager, the primary purpose of the role will be to support renewable development and asset management teams by provisioning, processing, managing, and maintaining spatial data and information and cartographic map production. The Senior GIS Analyst will be proficient in the use of industry standard Geographic Information Systems (GIS) including GIS tools for spatial analysis, data processing and storage, and cartographic production.
What you enjoy:
- Supporting project design and asset management through GIS analysis, data processing and cartography
- Developing or providing tools and systems to ensure the efficient collection, use and analysis of spatial information
- Data integrity and reporting - ensuring that spatial data, maps an information is up-to-date, accurate and available when required
- Continuous improvement through leading or assisting with the development of innovative products and services
- Being part of a Company that is passionate about renewables and living by our values of We get it done, We are People Powered and We Lead.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum three years experience in GIS and data and systems management
- Graduate degree in geography, planning, engineering, computer science IT, software engineering or GIS
if you have experience in FME and AutoCAD that would be looked upon favourably.
- you are a pro-active problem solver who isn't afraid to take the initiative with decision making
- you are experienced enough that the thought of being the sole GIS & Data person doesn't daunt you (and we do have others in the team who can lend a hand in peak times!)
- you are are organised and able to prioritise your workload
- you enjoy interacting with the broader team
- you like what you do
- you want to work in a great team environment
If this sounds like you please get in touch.