Expression of interest posting for upcoming Wind Farms in VIC.
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for timely and satisfactory resolution of concerns covering a wide variety of support services offered for assigned wind farm.
- Ensure best possible outcomes and requirements of the O&M Agreement are achieved.
- Hire, mentor and manage site staff to ensure assets are maintained to the highest possible standard.
- Develop and maintain service budget, actively monitor and control business expenses.
- Direct central support teams to raise purchase requests for parts, consumables and engineering support as required.
- Approve purchase requests in reference to budget and warranty constraints.
- Schedule team meetings to ensure GE’s policies and procedures are adhered to by the team.
- Regularly inspect, in-person, the progress and quality of service site activities.
- Maintain reports using GE’s various software management tools and databases.
- Manage the site teams to ensure all work is performed in accordance with the organisation policies and procedures.
- Interact with and provide GE senior leadership regular reports & updates.
- Answer questions from internal stakeholders; Leadership, Engineering, Sourcing and Project teams as required.
- Ensure that the manpower, equipment and materials necessary to meet job EHS requirements are available at the facility or project site, when needed.
- Implement GE EHS procedures.
- Review all site EHS findings and ensure actions are taken to correct reported deficiencies.
- Ensure all accidents and incidents are investigated, and reports completed.
- Liaise with the regional EHS Coordinator who will have the responsibility to ensure that the EHS Program is properly administered at the site.
- Communicate responsibly with employees, HQ, communities, customers, and government agencies regarding environmental health and safety issues.
- Work with the Regional EHS Manager/Specialist for all management of contractors, including but not limited to ensuring that contractors are appropriately screened before appointment and that their performance is regularly reviewed.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services)..
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Customer Service Management.
- A background in management of Mechanical or Electrical projects.
- Experience in overall wind farm operations and maintenance.
- Business management and commercial acumen for profit and loss control, business and financial reporting.
- Diploma in business management and proven experience in managing projects.