Vestas is looking for safety-focused managers with experience from leadership, to financials, and all that’s in-between. The key responsibilities are for the overall leadership, management, and of multiple wind farm sites located near Warradarge Wind Farm. With consistent growth and opportunity in Vestas and persistence in customer satisfaction, we would like you to join our team here in Australia.
- Provide effective leadership that achieves a highly aligned, engaged, and motivated site team that produces high-level results against Key Performance Indicators and Operational Goals Establish and maintain highly effective relationships with customers and internal partners.
- Implement and supervise all safety practices and protocols within Vestas’s organisational standards to ensure compliance and optimal safety results with a team that demonstrates safe behaviors.
- Achieves a culture of great work ethic (safety focus, structure, work discipline) and continuous improvement with the site organisation to advance capability and performance in all operational areas.
- Responsible for the site budgets, cost center management, and operational efficiency.
- Responsible for the management, effectiveness, and efficiency of site assets (plant, vehicles, equipment, tools, office, etc.)
- Proven experience in asset management with an electrical or mechanical background either through a tertiary or trade qualification.
- Experience in supervising service operations
- Good understanding of the financial impact of decisions with respect to operational budgets and organisational goals.
- Proven continuous improvement and quality methodology skills.
- Proven ability to achieve customer loyalty through effective relationships and demonstration of value differentiation.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and multi-task in an innovative environment.
- Ability to act with limited supervision and exercise judgment and discretion within the scope of the position.
- Problem-solving and innovative skills, including the ability to partner with various stakeholders to effectively supervise projects across functions and geographies in required.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organisation
Location Warradarge Wind Farm WA You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job. All potential employees will be subject to undertake a full medical assessment to be considered for this role. Closing date: 18 August 2021. We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.