At Tesla, our Tesla Advisors consistently deliver on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers as well as create a memorable experience for our customers on delivery day. They constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
As a Tesla Advisor, you will support customers from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla through to their delivery day experience. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative buying and delivery experience.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organised, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences. While individual contributions will be recognised, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
- Engage walk in guests promptly, personally and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome.
- Excite, engage and educate prospective customers and current owners through calls, emails or text and outbound events to educate them about Tesla’s product offering and answering questions.
- Help Tesla maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting customer contact information and scheduling and co-piloting Test Drives for individuals who exhibit purchase intent or potential.
- Actively contribute to the achievement of monthly sales and delivery targets by meeting and exceeding individual KPI’s
- Proficient in Sales and Delivery Operations able to execute and consistently deliver a strong client experience with little to no guidance.
- Effectively present and sell and support the delivery and installation the entire Tesla eco-system.
- Provide the highest level of customer service throughout the full sales and delivery cycle and installation process, as well as continued support throughout ownership.
- Be the primary contact point for all customer interactions throughout their purchase experience.
- Educate customers on all details of the purchase and delivery journey from initial contact through to delivery day.
- Ensure vehicles readiness in preparation for the customers delivery appointment.
- Educate new owners by conducting a comprehensive vehicle orientation, tailored to the individual customer's needs and comfort level
- Execute customer trade-ins and documents on delivery day.
- Conduct Tesla Direct deliveries from Delivery Centres to customer homes when required.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs.
- Client service experience required.
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry.
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts.
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services. Keep up with EV industry trends and local incentives.
- Ability to work evening hours, weekends and holidays in a retail environment.
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2-year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history•
- Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable
- Ability to clear police check.