Call for speakers
The Clean Energy Council is calling for experts who would like to speak at the 2019 Australian Clean Energy Summit.
Potential topics include:
- Building the transmission system for renewables
- Access and congestion
- Utility-scale connections
- Utility-scale batteries – market outlooks
- Utility-scale batteries – grid services
- Maintaining our social licence to grow
- Renewable energy exports (hydrogen, etc.)
- Market trends and outlooks (small scale)
- Future distribution networks (demand response, etc.)
- VPPs (battery swarms)
- Blockchain/Innovative business models
- Market outlooks
- Finance and investment
- Policy and regulation
- International perspectives
Apply now for the opportunity to speak to an audience of hundreds of the most influential people in the clean energy industry.
Applications close Friday 8 February 2019.