By paying for Clean Energy Council membership, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Members are bound by the Constitution of the Clean Energy Council Limited.
- The Clean Energy Council can refuse a membership application at its absolute discretion and without providing reasons.
- Membership fees must be paid in accordance with the payment terms on the invoice.
- Membership is for a period of 12 months.
- Membership is non-transferable and no portion of the membership fees will be refunded for any reason.
- Each member’s business name and contact phone number and a link to the member’s website will be displayed on the Clean Energy Council’s public website.
- Membership can be terminated in accordance with the Constitution and as described in the Membership Policy.
- Non‑compliance with the Member Code of Conduct may lead to suspension or expulsion from the Clean Energy Council membership.
These terms and conditions are supported by the Constitution of the Clean Energy Council Limited.
These terms and conditions apply to all Clean Energy Council Members.