Our Mentoring Program
The Clean Energy Council was proud to re-launch its Women in Renewables Mentoring Program. After a hugely successful pilot program in 2021, we're incredibly thrilled at the expressions of interest that landed in the hundreds. The Mentoring Program helps women working in the industry form connections, build lasting relationships across the sector and ensure they have the support needed to progress in their clean energy careers. For mentors, it's a brilliant opportunity to join our commitment to championing gender diversity.
More about the 2023 Mentoring Program
- Applications have now closed for 2023. Those that applied will be contacted at the end of April to hear if they have been successful.
- The program will run for four months.
- At a minimum, participants are required to attend the introductory online webinar and meet with their mentee/mentor once a month for the duration of the program.
- We employ a tailored matching process, therefore, we cannot guarantee everyone a place in this round.
- Applications for mentees were open to individuals who identify as women and are currently employed by a Clean Energy Council member company.
- Applications for mentors were open to both men and women working in the renewable energy industry who have an appropriate level of knowledge and experience, be skilled in developing others (e.g. through active listening, self-reflection, providing honest feedback and insight) and be willing to provide guidance and support to their mentee.
For any specific questions about this program, please email our Women in Renewables team.