- 21 September, 20172017-09-21T05:30:00
- 5:30 PM 2017-09-21T05:30:00 - 7:30 PM 2017-09-21T07:30:00
- AECOM, Collins Square, Level 10, Tower Two, 727 Collins Street, Melbourne, 3008
The Clean Energy Council, in partnership with the Monash Energy Materials and Systems Institute (MEMSI), is excited to announce a discussion on blockchain technology and possible impacts on the energy industry.
The expert panel will share their thoughts and include some first hand insights from the US and Europe, along with a broad discussion about how blockchain technology may come to life in the Australian energy market.
Registration via invite only and closes Friday 15 September
- Lawrence Jones, Vice President, International Programs, Edison Electric Institute (US)
- Elisabeth Brinton, Executive General Manager, New Energy for AGL Energy Limited
- Carsten Rudolph, Associate Professor, Monash University
- Simon Russell, CTO, GreenSync
- Chair: Kane Thornton, CEO, Clean Energy Council
With thanks to event host AECOM