The following is a list of suggested topics for the project summary for the 2022 Solar Design and Installation Awards.
These are not mandatory topics to cover and are merely prompts to assist you with the writing of your summary. Please remember that the word limit is 500 words for the Under 100 kW categories and 1000 words for the Over 100 kW category.
- System design
- What was the design brief from the client?
- How have you met the design brief?
- Detail any innovative and unique solutions.
- System installation
- How did you demonstrate excellence in installation practice?
- What were the notable aspects of the presentation and aesthetics of the solution?
- What technical challenges did you overcome?
- What hazards emerged (if any) during the construction phase that altered the safety plan? How were they managed?
- Outcomes and benefits
- Was the client satisfied with the solution?
- Were there any standout social and environmental benefits?
- Were there any unexpected or additional outcomes?
- What were the economic benefits?
- How does the solution contribute to the Australian solar industry?