This page lists currently available positions within the renewable energy and energy storage industries.
Communications and Community Relations Manager
RATCH-Australia Corporation Limited (RAC) is a Thai owned power generation company with thermal power stations and wind farm assets across Australia. RAC is currently entering an exciting phase with the completion of greenfield projects in wind and solar energy including Mt Emerald Wind Farm and Collinsville Solar Farm.
RAC is seeking a Communication and Community Relations Manager to assist with ongoing duties.
- Work for a values-based organisation
- Fun and friendly team environment
- Part-time – 22-30 hour a week
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Accounts Officer to assist with the accounts payable, receivables and daily banking functions.
Executive Assistant/Office Manager
- Bring your strong organisational and EA skills and join a passionate team
- Play a pivotal role in a dynamic and values-based organisation
- Immediate start, full-time, 12-month maternity leave contract
Looking for a motivated, flexible and proactive person who enjoys a varied role where they can use their initiative in a growing organisation.
- Bring your SME commercial experience to enhance the CEC’s member service delivery
- Work with a friendly and passionate team
- Immediate start, 4 days pw, 6-month contract
Work with a great team, improving our Salesforce administration, enabling the CEC to be more effective and efficient in delivering outstanding service to our members.
Would you like to advertise a job here?
The Clean Energy Council advertises jobs in Australia's environmental engineering, environment management, natural resource, environmental health and environmental science fields.
If you are interested in purchasing a job listing please contact Digital & Communications Manager Andreas Wenzel at firstname.lastname@example.org.