- Broad role – exposure to comms, marketing and media
- Be part of the dynamic and fast-growing Clean Energy Industry
- Great team culture
- Melbourne CBD, six-month contract
The CEC Marketing team develops and implements a diverse range of communications to a variety of stakeholders that position the CEC as an industry leader, attracting new members and building our brand and profile. The Marketing & Communications Assistant is a new, six-month contract role that reports to the Digital and Marketing Manager.
Key objectives for the role are:
- Contribute to the strategic direction of CEC communications
- Planning and implementation of social media content as well as monitoring CEC social media channels
- Coordinating marketing analytics and reports
- Write and edit communication materials such as news stories, media releases, e-newsletters, brochures, website content, etc.
- Assist with the design and production of collateral and online promotional materials
- Engaging contractors such as graphic designers, printers, photographers and videographers as required
- Writing and updating content on the CEC website
- Assist with internal communications
- Lead and support other media and communications tasks as requested
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing or communications role
- Experience using a Content Management System preferred
- Strong understanding of social media and the digital landscape
- Experience with Adobe suite such as Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator preferred
- Experience in the clean energy or environmental industry a plus
- A high standard of professional and articulate communications
- A flexible and adaptable work style; working across functional teams to deliver optimal member experience, whilst proactively engaging internal and external stakeholder to maximise growth and development opportunities.
- The ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Self-motivated, able to meet project timeframes, prioritising work tasks to meet deadlines of concurrent and competing projects with minimum direction;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skill (both written and verbal) with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion
- High level of administrative and computer skills including proficiency in MS Office word processing, database, presentation and spreadsheet software
In return, for your outstanding work ethic and motivation, you will be rewarded with a:
- Competitive salary package
- Fabulous team environment
- Passionate and driven, value-based organisation
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Applications will close on Wednesday 23 October 2019.