- Opportunity to develop and grow your career in Events
- Be part of the dynamic Clean Energy Industry
- Full time, immediate start
- National role based in Melbourne CBD
The CEC Events team develops and implements a diverse range of events that meet member needs, position the organisation as an industry leader and attract new members. The Sponsorship Coordinator is a new, full-time, permanent role that reports to the Event and Sponsorship Manager. It is a pivotal role in the delivery of professional and profitable CEC Events.
Key objectives for the role are:
- Negotiate sponsorship packages, administer benefits and be the central contact for sponsorship enquiries.
- Manage and deliver post-event sponsor follow up and reports.
- Maintain a central database of potential and confirmed sponsors and exhibitors.
- Maintain records of sponsorship and exhibition contracts and payments.
- Continuous improvement of procedures around tracking and recording of correspondence with potential and confirmed sponsors and exhibitors.
- Develop and tailor proposals to the needs of prospective sponsors and exhibitors.
- Assist in identifying and researching new business opportunities.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure contractual benefits are delivered to deadlines.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years' experience in marketing or events delivery
- Previous experience in business administration or membership type roles
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal) with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and database management (Salesforce or similar)
- Good organisational skills and ability to effectively prioritise and meet deadlines
- Be willing and able to work flexible hours and travel as required
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team
- Diploma, certificate or degree in a related field well regarded
In return, for your outstanding work ethic and motivation, you will be rewarded with a:
- Competitive salary package
- Fabulous team environment
- Passionate and driven, value-based organisation
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please email your cover letter and resume ASAP to [email protected]. Applications will be reviewed progressively and will close on 29 July 2019.
*Only successful applicants will be notified.